7. Get settled, then get involved in our Colonia Verde Homeowners Association. Attend a monthly board meeting, join a committee that matches your interests, or attend a Friday afternoon social hour. Get to know your community and neighbors. And, welcome!
Whether you have come to Colonia Verde from across the country or down the street, there are a few things we ask you to do as a new resident.
1. Contact your homeowner's insurance and have them list Colonia Verde HOA as additionally insured at 8375 N Oracle Rd, Suite 150, Tucson, AZ 85704. When you renew, your insurer will automatically send this proof to Mission Mgmt on your behalf. This is a requirement per our CC&Rs.
2. Request an address plaque for your home. Contact Mission Mgmt and specify whether you want your name, house number or both printed on the sign. Email [email protected] Phone at (520) 797-3224.
3. Register as a homeowner or renter for our CV HOA website at coloniaverde-hoa.com. By doing this you can receive community emails about news and events and access residents-only resources such as our Residents Directory. The website is managed by the HOA.
4. We want to add you to our CVHOA Residents Directory. Let us know your email(s) and phone(s) by filling out the Resident Directory Update form on the CVHOA website under HOA Request Forms or calling Barbara Foster at 520-296-9920. The Residents Directory is managed by the HOA, so please let us know how you would like to be “found” by your community. The online version of the Directory on the Colonia Verde website is updated on demand. Printed versions of the Directory are periodically published and are available at TPMG.
5. Choose how you want to receive the monthly CV Chronicle newsletter. The HOA publishes a monthly newsletter with updates from the HOA Board of Directors, the CV Community Club, and news you can use as a renter or homeowner. By default, you will be signed up to receive a written copy of each newsletter with your monthly assessment bill. If you prefer to get the Chronicle via email, you can subscribe to a web version of the Chronicle from our website or on this sign-up form. The web version of the Chronicle is the fastest way to receive the Chronicle. Historical Chronicle’s can be accessed from our HOA website.
6. Explore Colonia Verde Resident FAQs to get the basics of living in our community down. You can access the FAQs on our website under Resident Guidelines or your welcome committee will provide you with a printed copy. This is important because we rely on homeowners to interact with the HOA prior to modifying specific aspects of their home such as architectural changes including exterior painting, landscaping outside the walls of your residence (performed by the HOA not the homeowner), and any maintenance outside the walls of your home.